• 자유게시판

자유게시판

"June 8th, "Miobar" Pre-Opening"

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ulAphH
    댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-24 17:08

본문

After I retired from being a mama at Amore Mio at the end of April, the holidays started right away, and even though I was living a free and easy life, I didn't go on any trips... and so May passed by in a flash.

I wonder what I was doing this past month.

I started horse riding around this time last year.

I paid the expensive entrance fee and annual fee, got a perfect riding outfit from top to bottom, and paid the monthly tuition, but I only took two riding lessons in a year.

Maybe that's how busy I was last year (let's just say that).

I should have gone to school during the free time in May, but I never went.

And then I got a reminder to pay the annual fee again... I can't quit because I still have clothes and protective vests that I haven't put on yet.

I paid this year's annual fee right away.

This year, I'm going to become a jockey who can rival Hana no Keiji.

A Yubari melon arrived from an important person in Hokkaido in June.

I received a message saying, "It's your birthday soon, so I sent you a Yubari melon."

Even though we're far apart, Mr. I from Hokkaido never forgets who I am and sends me a message every year. I'm so grateful.

June 8th is my birthday.

Normally, I would be celebrated with a big party at the store, but this year I was a lazy guy, so I had given up on the idea that it would be a lonely day.

Then, the day before my birthday, I was called by the store.

A customer who has been a friend of mine since the store opened said, "I know it's a day early, but I want to celebrate, so let's toast with something you like, Mom."

Gaston Check Brut Champagne

(80% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay)

Aged in the bottle for an astonishing 48 months (4 years)

A delicious champagne with long-lasting, fine bubbles and a harmonious balance of rich fruitiness and acidity, and great value for money

I'm grateful to my colleagues who still care for me like this even after I retire.

I can't just play all the time, so on this special day, I reopened (pre-opened) the Mio Bar on the second floor.

My sister Momo-chan and I decided to have a relaxing time together.

In fact, we don't advertise it on social media or on our website, so not many people know about it.

This year, there were only a few birthday flowers and cakes delivered to the bar on the second floor.

Baccarat "Eclat 2023" (right)

A gift from Ei-chan, who always remembers important anniversaries.

He knows how much I love Baccarat, so he gives me Baccarat every year.

2023 is the beginning of my second life.

I want to cherish this commemorative Baccarat for the rest of my life.

Baccarat "Crysta" (left)

This is also a Baccarat that Ei-chan gave me as a gift for our 20th anniversary.

At first glance, it looks similar to the "Tiara", but the bottom design is different.

When Momo asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year, I made a slightly extravagant request.

Italian wine map and frame

My dream of displaying this in Miobar has come true.

I want to continue drinking lots of delicious wine and engrave it on this map.

My sister and I quietly reopened Miobar on the second floor.

We haven't made a big announcement yet because we haven't made much preparations and haven't decided on the concept of the store, menu, pricing, etc.

The only direction that remains consistent is

that it's a wine bar and a barber's bar (lol)

(As of July 1st, when I'm editing this, the menu hasn't even been created and it's still in pre-opening mode.)

I'm the type of person who values ​​anniversaries very much, so I decided to pre-open on my birthday, June 8th.

Miobar has changed its form in various ways, but it's almost been six years since it opened.

We want to have a full grand opening in time for July 18th, the anniversary of Miobar's opening.

(Incidentally, July 18th is my eldest daughter's birthday.)

It's been a while since my last post, so sorry for the long post.

We're still open on a trial basis, but BaBars looks forward to seeing you there.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.